Abstract Submission Guidelines
1. The abstract must be in English and word limit for each abstract is 250 words.
2. Use the Abstract Submission Form and follow the instructions.
Presentation title (centred, Times New Roman font size 12)
Authors’ information (Times New Roman font size 10). Presenting author’s name is in bold. Presenting author is the one who will present his/her work at the conference and must attend the conference. Affiliation should include the name of university/institute, Town/City, Country.
Presentation preference (oral, poster, video)
Abstract content – follow the four headings (Background/Aim, Methods, Results, Conclusions).
3. Submit the fully filled Abstract Submission Form to ASAPE2022@cuhk.edu.hk.
4. Presenting author will be notified by email upon receipt of his/her abstract. Decisions regarding abstract acceptance will be sent to him/her before June 1, 2022, after completion of the review process.
5. Any requests to withdraw a submission must be made in writing and no later than July 1, 2022 to ASAPE2022@cuhk.edu.hk.
ASAPE 2022 Online